- Stock: In Stock
- Model: 1110129
- ISBN: 4549995362091
iPhone 14 Purple 128GB In Qatar
iPhone 14. - With the most impressive dual-camera system on iPhone. Capture stunning photos in low light and bright light. Get peace of mind with groundbreaking safety features.
- 6.1-inch Super Retina XDR display
- Advanced camera system for better photos in any light
- Cinematic mode now in 4K Dolby Vision up to 30 fps
- A15 Bionic chip with 5-core GPU for lightning-fast performance. Superfast 5G cellular
- Vital safety features—Emergency SOS via satellite and Crash Detection
- Action mode for smooth, steady, handheld videos
- All-day battery life and up to 20 hours of video playback
- Industry-leading durability features with Ceramic Shield and water resistance
- iOS 16 offers even more ways to personalize, communicate, and share
Model Name: iPhone 14
Condition : New
Screen Size: 6.1 in
Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H): 1.00 x 1.00 x 1.00 Inches
Move to iOS app
Transfer your photos and contacts in a few simple steps
Start by downloading the Move to iOS app on your Android phone. It securely transfers the stuff you care about most — your contacts, messages, WhatsApp content, photos, videos, email accounts, and calendars — from your Android phone to your iPhone.
It’s so easy to switch to iPhone.
Coming from an Android phone? You’ll see how easy it is to switch from the moment you turn on your new iPhone. There’s a walk-through to get you started and an app that transfers your data for you.
If you want a phone that will last, this is it that will last, this is it.
iPhone is built to withstand everyday wear and tear — and to resist spills and splashes.1 And if you turn on automatic updates, it stays current with new features and the latest security. The result? iPhone holds its value longer than other smartphones.
Battery life that keeps up with your day
The hardware and software on iPhone are designed to work together efficiently to make the most of your battery life, so you can do more on a single charge.
Privacy. That’s iPhone
iPhone is built from the ground up to protect your personal information. Every iPhone has secure facial or fingerprint authentication. Apps need your permission to track your activity across other companies’ apps or websites.
Ease of use
Everything just works
Apple engineers design our hardware and software together for a totally seamless experience. Want to connect your new AirPods to your iPhone? It’s a simple one‑tap setup. Want to share photos or contacts with friends nearby? AirDrop lists their names onscreen, so you can choose with a tap.
Earth won’t wait. Neither will we
Our stores, offices, data centers, and operations are already carbon neutral. And by 2030, our products will be too. How will we get there? By using more recycled materials. Increasing energy efficiency. Using renewable energy. Avoiding direct emissions. And investing in nature-based solutions.
You’ll get amazing photos and videos with iPhone
Night mode captures incredible color and detail in low-light shots. Portrait mode makes your subject pop against a beautifully blurred background. Cinematic mode adds a depth-of-field effect to your videos just like they do in Hollywood. And it all happens automatically.
It’s all powered by the most advanced smartphone chips
Apple-designed chips deliver exceptional performance you’ll notice in everything you do. We also design the operating system, so everything works together in the most efficient way possible for great battery life.
Connect with friends
Stay in touch with Messages, FaceTime, and more
Messages lets you reply with quick icons, create Memoji, and more. You can keep your conversations going on WhatsApp, WeChat, and Facebook Messenger too. And with 5G on iPhone you can FaceTime in HD when you’re out and about.
Our editors curate millions of free and paid apps to help you find your next favorite. We bring you stories about developers and tips to get the most out of your apps. And privacy labels help you choose apps based on how they intend to use your personal data.
- The display has rounded corners. When measured as a standard rectangular shape, the screen is 6.06 inches diagonally. Actual viewable area is less.
- Emergency SOS via satellite is available in November 2022. Service is included for free for two years with the activation of any iPhone 14 model. Connection and response times vary based on location, site conditions, and other factors. See apple.com/iphone-14 or apple.com/iphone-14-pro for more information.
- Data plan required. 5G is available in select markets and through select carriers. Speeds vary based on site conditions and carrier. For details on 5G support, contact your carrier and see apple.com/iphone/cellular.
- iPhone 14 is splash, water, and dust resistant and was tested under controlled laboratory conditions with a rating of IP68 under IEC standard 60529 (maximum depth of 6 meters up to 30 minutes). Splash, water, and dust resistance are not permanent conditions. Resistance might decrease as a result of normal wear. Do not attempt to charge a wet iPhone; refer to the user guide for cleaning and drying instructions. Liquid damage not covered under warranty.
- Some features may not be available for all countries or all areas.
SEE OUR DISCLAIMER
All images shown are for illustration purposes only, and the actual product you receive may vary due to product improvement. We aim to display accurate information about the product as much as possible, and therefore we display the information here as we received it from manufacturers, suppliers and others without any responsibility on our part.