iPhone SE 3rd Gen -2022 / 64GB Red
- Stock: In Stock
- Model: 1110121
- ISBN: 194253013501
Product Views: 332
iPhone SE 3rd Gen -2022 / 64GB Red in Qatar
Lightning-fast A15 Bionic chip and fast 5G. Big-time battery life and a superstar camera. Plus, the toughest glass in a smartphone and a Home button with a secure Touch ID.
- 4.7-inch Retina HD display1
- An advanced single-camera system with 12MP Wide camera; Smart HDR 4, Photographic Styles, Portrait mode, and 4K video up to 60 fps
- 7MP FaceTime HD camera with Smart HDR 4, Photographic Styles, Portrait mode, and 1080p video recording
- A15 Bionic chip for lightning-fast performance
- Up to 15 hours of video playback2
- 5G cellular3
- Durable design and IP67 water resistance4
- Home button with Touch ID for secure authentication
- IOS 15 packs new features to do more with iPhone than ever before
- Display size is measured diagonally.
- Battery life varies by use and configuration. See apple.com/uk/batteries for more information.
- Data plan required.5G is available in selected markets and through selected network providers. Speeds vary based on site conditions and network. For details on 5G support, contact your provider and see apple.com/uk/iphone/cellular.
- iPhone SE (3rd generation) has a rating of IP67 under IEC standard 60529 (maximum depth of 1metre up to 30 minutes). Splash, water, and dust resistance are not permanent conditions and resistance might decrease as a result of normal wear. Do not attempt to charge a wet iPhone; refer to the user guide for cleaning and drying instructions. Liquid damage is not covered under warranty.
- Some features may not be available in all countries or all areas.
SEE OUR DISCLAIMER
All images shown are for illustration purposes only, and the actual product you receive may vary due to product improvement. We aim to display accurate information about the product as much as possible, and therefore we display the information here as we received it from manufacturers, suppliers and others without any responsibility on our part.